It’s been some time since a pandemic interrupted our communities, but at this time, it is with enthusiasm that the West Valley Professionals’ Roundtable welcomes all new professional participants and of course, we hope to re-connect with our old friends, too. RSVPs are required in order to gain access to our virtual platform and to be provided the handout materials for the presentations, so please call Ms. Weecks at (623) 933-4877. Please join us!
-WVPR Management Team
- May: Malea Madrid of Consider it Done Seniors, “How to Prevent Scams and Fraud!”
- June: Jack Burns, Social Security Public Affairs Specialist. “When & How to Contact Social Security for Benefits and to Enroll in Medicare.”
- July: Attorney Debbie Weecks, www.WeecksLaw.com. “Critical Documentation — POAs and related Matters”.
- August: KC Wheatley, KC4Health. “Medicare Choices and Considerations of Import.”
- September: Frank Vance, Director of Rehabilitation Services, Arizona Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired. “Impairment Aids and Senior Resources”.
The WVPR is a multi-disciplinary group of professional people whose work involves the senior population. In addition to many other areas of law, Ms. Weecks often serves elder clients or their family members regarding planning issues, protective orders, court action, and advanced directives.
Ms. Weecks is a co-founder of the WVPR which meets on the first Tuesdays monthly in Sun City, Arizona. Please phone if you are a local professional who assists elders and you wish to be added to the e-distribution list for announcement fliers.
If you would like to attend an upcoming meeting, please visit our contact page to request more information.
A word from a Founder:
Save your home! AZ Department of Housing opportunities.
If you are at risk of losing a home because of a change of your circumstance, do not assume that foreclosure, “walking,” and short sales are the only option. Arizona has federal grant money that can help you in significant ways if you qualify. Call for individualized assistance and advice to:
Reginald H. Givens | Foreclosure Assistance Administrator | 1110 W. Washington Street, Suite 310, Phoenix, AZ 85007 | Direct: (602) 771-1041 | Main: (602) 771-1000 | Facsimile: (602) 771-1002 | www.AZHousing.gov