- OCTOBER 5th: Dr. Gil Tivon. “Finding and Creating Our Life’s Legacy”.
- NOVEMBER 2nd: Dr. Shirli Regev. “Creating Peace With All Your Pieces”.
- DECEMBER 7th: Daniel Hewson, Owner/Co-Founder Ascent Audiology and Hearing. “Correlation Between Hearing Loss and Dementia”.
- JANUARY – No meeting (New Year’s holiday week)
- FEBRUARY 1st – Chrystal Littlejohn, Geriatric Resources & Kate Sawert of Thoughtful Engagement. “Combating Loneliness & Isolation”
- MARCH – Matthew L. Lynch, MD, FACS. “Natural history, signs/symptoms, evaluation, risks, and treatment of varicose veins.”
The WVPR is a multi-disciplinary group of professional people whose work involves the senior population. In addition to many other areas of law, Ms. Weecks often serves elder clients or their family members regarding planning issues, protective orders, court action, and advanced directives.
Ms. Weecks is a co-founder of the WVPR, which meets on the first Tuesdays monthly in Sun City, Arizona at 7:45am. Please phone if you are a local professional who assists elders and you wish to be added to the e-distribution list for announcement fliers.
Ten years ago, two of us launched the popular West Valley Professionals’ Roundtable as a way to stay connected with business partiners in related professional fields serving seniors. As you see under “past” speakers (scroll down), it’s been an amazing decade of camaraderie and educational opportunity, and always without membership fees.
The WVPR management team recognizes that our participants remain necessarily busy during the pandemic crisis. The WVPR will take a summer break in respect of everyone’s need to concentrate on keeping family safe and adjusting business practices. Please join us for our next meeting on the first Tuesday in September, and check in here then for the upcoming speaker slate.
If you are at risk of losing a home because of a change of your circumstance, do not assume that foreclosure, “walking,” and short sales are the only option. Arizona has federal grant money that can help you in significant ways if you qualify. Call for individualized assistance and advice to: